Read Time: 3 minutes
- Savoie Dental now offers a 365 Payment Plan to make dental care as affordable as possible at just $1 a day.
- It’s not based on any other insurance plan and is available to you at any point you decide you’re ready to try it, running from the day you purchase the plan for an entire year.
- You’ll pay no premiums and never max out. Just purchase the plan for yourself at $365 (and add a spouse or child for $299 each).
- With this plan, you’ll receive two regular dental cleanings/checkups, as well as 15 percent off any other dental treatments including fillings, root canals, pulp caps, crowns, extractions and more.
- The plan excludes sedation and oxygen as well as office products, including chlorhexidine and prevident.
- Patients are considered ineligible for the savings plan if they currently have dental insurance and cannot use care credit to purchase the plan.
According to recent research, more than 13 percent of working-age adults forgo regular dental care simply because of cost. Although that might seem like a small amount, consider that it does not take other age brackets, like seniors and children, into consideration. Oral health is the key to overall health; no one can afford to skip regular dental care. If you’ve neglected your regular dental checkups, it’s time you find a better way, and Savoie Dental can help.
An Affordable Solution to Dental Care
If you’ve been looking for an affordable solution to dental care, then we have an answer—our 365 Payment Plan. Sound too good to be true? It’s not! We designed this plan for individuals and families who need better options for dental care. So we made it as affordable as possible at just $1 a day.
Healthy Saving Plan
The 365 Payment Plan is different from any dental plan available. It’s not based on any other insurance plan and is available to you at any point you decide you’re ready to try it. Your payment year will run from the day you purchase the plan for an entire year. You’ll pay no premiums and never max out. Just purchase the plan for yourself at $365 and add a spouse or child for $299 each.
With this plan, you’ll receive two regular dental cleanings/checkups during your year. Plus, you’ll receive 15 percent off any other dental treatments including:
- Root canals
- Pulp caps
- Post & core build-ups
- Core build-ups
- Partials/dentures – broken clasp or teeth
- Scaling & root planing
- Full mouth debridement
- Emergency exams
- Periodontal treatment
With the purchase of the plan, you’ll receive a free set of bleaching trays. Now, you can gain access to strong and reliable dental care, as well as have everything you need to gain a glowing white smile.
Savoie Dental’s 365 Payment Plan is designed to cover all of the basics so you can receive the dental care you need. However, the plan does have exclusions. The plan excludes sedation and oxygen as well as office products, including chlorhexidine and prevident. Patients are also considered ineligible for the savings plan if they currently have dental insurance and cannot use care credit to purchase the plan.
The Importance of Dental Care
We didn’t just come up with the 365 Payment Plan because we like a good deal—although we can appreciate that, too. It’s because we understand the value of regular dental care and want to give as many of our patients access to that care as we can.
While regular brushing and flossing are an important part of your daily oral hygiene routine, alone they aren’t enough. Regular dental checkups and cleanings are essential for preventing more aggressive dental and overall health concerns. In fact, regular cleanings contribute to:
- Reduced risk of gum disease, a leading contributor to tooth loss
- Improved tooth appearance and whiter, brighter smile
- Reduced risk of developing life-threatening oral cancer
- Reduced risk of heart attack, stroke and heart disease
- Improved detection and correction of impending oral issues.
If your oral hygiene hasn’t been a big priority to you, we can get you back on track. Savoie Family Dental is a family-trusted business that prides ourselves on meeting the needs of individuals and families. Contact us today to inquire about the 365 Payment Plan and schedule a consultation.