Cosmetic dentistry is any form of dentistry that is primarily focused on building a better-looking smile. Most treatments target the color, position, shape, size, or alignment of the teeth to produce impressive and lasting results. Dr. Lance Savoie Family Dental provides a range of cosmetic dentistry procedures in Abbeville, Louisiana, giving you all the more reason to smile.
Why choose cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry in Abbeville, Louisiana, isn’t simply a vanity project or luxury purchase to flaunt money. In truth, the right procedures can deliver a wealth of benefits in both the immediate and long-term future. Some of the most attractive rewards include;
- Finally gain the Hollywood smile that you’ve always wanted – white, straight teeth that you’ll be wanting to show off time and time again.
- See an improved level of self-confidence, not least thanks to the positive responses from others, and avoid subconsciously covering your mouth.
- Correct your natural bite to increase your levels of comfort when speaking, eating, or completing all other daily tasks that rely on your mouth.
- Improve your oral health to reduce conditions caused by misaligned or decayed teeth – such as headaches, jaw aches, and periodontal disease.
- Save money in the long run by avoiding oral health problems or the need for more extensive cosmetic surgery later in life.
Cosmetic surgery is great for your appearance, physical health, and mental health all at once. Not everyone needs it, but those that do will find that it transforms their lives for the better.
What types of cosmetic dentistry are available?
Cosmetic dentistry in Abbeville, Louisiana, covers a wide range of individual treatments. Dr. Lance Savoie Family Dental in Acadiana provides a range of procedures suited to patients that experience varying oral esthetic problems, as well as varying budgets. They include;
- Teeth whitening services to restore the natural, youthful glow.
- Porcelain veneers to cover the front of a tooth’s surface.
- Dental crowns to cover and mask imperfections.
- Dental implants and prosthetic teeth to replace lost teeth.
- Inlays and outlays, also known as dental fillings.
Whether focused solely on esthetics or also covering oral health issues, cosmetic dentistry in Abbeville can provide the answer to your prayers. Dr. Lance Savoie Family Dental can discuss all possible treatments.
What to expect from cosmetic dentistry
When choosing a professional end highly experienced dental service, your cosmetic treatments should begin with a consultation to discuss which procedures are suitable and whether they can match your expectations.
Depending on the procedure that’s selected, it may be possible to complete the transformation in a single session. Others, such as veneers or implants, require several appointments due to manufacturing bespoke fittings and the need for healing times between stages. However, most cosmetic treatments require minimal recovery time upon completion while, with the right care plan, the results can last for many years.
These aspects, along with many others, can be discussed ahead of the procedures during the consultation phases. Take the first steps to a winning smile with cosmetic dentistry in Abbeville today, by calling (337) 600-1976.